Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lookbook 01/04/2010

I think my previous post was a bit too negative...
as this blog's name is "Thats Rad!" and not "Thats
Frannie whining about shit" so the next will
be more on the topic of radness!
Im a huge fan of lookbook, so i have found
some fashion looks that i think is befuk (awsome)!

Like the jacket and leggings!!! nice!!

This just seems so relaxed...

Everyone likes a bit of rock 'n roll

Well, i know all these photos are girls... but i couldn't get any
rad ones of guys, cus not too many guys post shit on there, for one,
and I'm a man, and i like girls, and i like girls that has style, so...
here's some more cool ones.


Thats some looks i think is RAD!
Girls... dress this way, or this confidently and I'll be easy... hehehe!
whatever...

2 comments:

  1. you are very right about the salad and beer part.hahaha
    But I have to say I have watched Rugby with a bottle of white wine.
    I might be a bit of a weird person ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!!
    well, actually... we do the rugby and wine thing every week, cus me and my friends's
    team is from Cape Town... and we're in
    Pretoria, so the red wine makes us feel closer
    to the Cape... i guess, that, or we just
    like cheap wine...

    ReplyDelete